ITA is planning to transition our bookkeeping activities to a professional outsourced service or volunteer resource over the next 3-6 months. Since ITA’s inception, we have leveraged an ITA volunteer to perform these tasks that will allow us to support our continued growth and complexity.
We are seeking services from a local accounting firm or certified volunteer. We would appreciate interested parties to provide service at a cost that would help ITA focus on our primary mission. The ITA Board Treasurer will be the main contact for reviewing proposals.
ITA is a 501c(3) non-profit with three full-time employees and has recently transitioned to using QuickBooks Online with Payroll.
- Monthly reconciliation of cash accounts including checking, Paypal, Stripe
- Annual fiscal year bookings and statement preparation
- Coordinate annual tax filings with accountant
- Interface with ITA Board Treasurer and with other Board members and staff as required.
- Provide reporting access to ITA staff and Board
- Maintain chart of accounts
- Assist ITA with implementing capabilities that will streamline our book keeping activities.
- Assist with creation of custom reports as required
- Annual entry of budget items developed by staff
- Assist with set up and maintenance and of ITA employee and contract worker records
- Submission of monthly payroll
- Monitor and review quarterly payroll processing
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested!
I am a retired CPA specializing in Not-for-Profit organizations. I am currently the Treasurer for Life’s Kitchen and the accountant for Idaho Mountain Search and Rescue. I have also helped St Vincent de Paul. Many years ago I worked with Ballet Idaho, Anne Frank Society and the Black History Society. I am happy to meet with someone to discuss your needs. Not sure I want to be your fulltime bookkeeper, but am happy to assist where needed.