September 24 is National Public Lands Day and we have two ways you can join us in celebrating our shared public spaces!
- Join us on a project– We have a weekend trip and two Saturday projects planned in North and South Idaho.
- Kirkwood Bridge • September 23-25 • Hells Canyon Wilderness
Volunteers will meet midday Friday at Pittsburg Landing to be jet boated to the historical Kirkwood Ranch to camp. There, the crew will help remove concrete from an old bridge to make way for a new one. The boat will bring folks back on Sunday. Join us for this fun weekend project!Boulder Meadows
- Boulder Meadows • September 24 • Idaho Panhandle National Forest
Volunteers will be help to brush the trail and work on the tread on this beautiful section of the Idaho Centennial Trail near Sandpoint. Afterwards, we’ll have refreshments together to celebrate our public lands!
- Hulls Gulch • September 24 • Boise Foothills
Volunteers will help cut out bush that has begun encroaching on the trail and improve water drainage along the way. We’ll meet up back at the trailhead to share refreshments.
2. Come to our National Public Lands Day dinner in Kuna- Join us for a fun evening celebrating trails and enjoying a Dutch Oven dinner and llama packing demonstration. Will be a fun way to connect with other ITA supporters and see baby llamas! You can learn more and buy your tickets here.