ITA’s 2023 volunteer schedule is out for signups for the public! We have one-day, weekend, and weeklong projects of varying degrees of difficulty scheduled across the state. We also have six projects scheduled for our Youth Trail Crew Program and six for our Women in the Wild Program. If you’re interested in learning more about what volunteering looks like, check out our volunteer FAQs.
Here are just a few projects that still have open spots! Check out our full project schedule here.
- April 29: Higgens Point • Lake Coeur d’Alene
- June 11-17: Selway River Trail- Women Only • Selway Bitterroot Wilderness
- June 16-18: Wilderness Gateway – Youth • Selway Bitteroot Wilderness
- July 12-16: Seven Devils • Hells Canyon National Recreation Area
- July 23-29: Queens River • Sawtooth Wilderness
- August 26-27: Lochsa Peak • Selway Bitterroot Wilderness
- August 27-September 2: Bean-Bacon Loop • St. Joe Wild and Scenic River
Leave A Comment